Sunday, 8 December 2013

A little bit of everything I have been up to lately

Well, it's time for another large blog post as I've fallen behind with updating again! For the past month or so I have been getting into watercolour painting, something I'm not all that familiar with as I've always used inks or acrylic. Basically, I got a bit obsessed with painting autumn-y leaves.







A couple of these I decided to get printed as postcards (along with a new set of stickers) which will be available to buy here soon - https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/EllenIllustration



Since my last post I also completed this as part of a commission - 


Which brings me to today! Today I have been experimenting using a different type of lino (it's grey, brittle and made my arm ache D:) and came up with this print to use for this year's christmas cards!

                        

...And that's pretty much everything. I really must try to update more often!





No comments:

Post a Comment